Ahoy everyone! Lets get together to catch up and renew our friendships. The details are below; we hope you will be able to join us, it has been too long!
Where: Sandusky Yacht Club
When: Saturday, September 11, 2021
529 E.Water St.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm (order lunch 1:00)
Agenda: Join us for lunch and camaraderie at the beautiful Sandusky Yacht Club.
Lunch includes: We will order off their lunch menu.
SYC Lunch Menu
- 1 beer or wine beverage on GLMC
- Cash bar for all other beverages
Raffle: Buy a chance to win a $100.00 Gift card to West Marine.
RSVP by September 6TH to Leslie Tighe by email (preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 216-521-6033 and leave a message.
Be sure to include your name, contact number, and number attending.
**SYC has a few transient slips, but not a guarantee. These arrangements would have to be made on your own.
- Twin 318 Chrysler 225 hp engines
- The rear deck was replaced and the new decking was installed undermount swim ladder
- New horns
- New toilet
- Remodeled head with a vessel sink
- Remodeled galley with a new stainless steel sink and faucet
- New interior white leather upholstery
- Newer carpeting
- New anchor and running lights
- New aft deck
- Blue led lights (2)
- New built in marineaire central heat pump unit. This keeps the boat the perfect temp always.
- Newer stereo system with newer speakers
- Hummingbird gps/depth sounder/ fishfinder
- Fold down rocket launcher ( never used as we do not fish)
- New fire extinguishers
- New batteries
- New ship to shore antenna
Plus much more……..The boat was stripped down to the bare aluminum and completely refinished 8 years ago in Loraine Ohio at Genes Marina. The paint color scheme is amazing as it really shows off the lines of the boat. We get people walking or boating up to the boat all the time asking about it with a lot of thumbs up along the way. The boat looks and smells great. I have been on boats that smell old. Marine survey was completed two years ago.
Asking 29,000.00 or best offer – Call 586-864-5674 SOLD
Dear Members and Friends,
The COVID pandemic shows signs of subsiding, but the Bridge feels that the prudent course is to Cancel this year’s Marinette Rendezvous to avoid any risk of potential exposure to our members and guests. If it is safe, we may consider planning a social event/picnic for this fall. Any ideas, please let Rendezvous Chair Leslie Tighe (email@example.com) know.
Also, the Bridge has decided, since the club has been inactive due to COVID, we are freezing everyone’s membership for one year. If you paid a one year membership sometime last year, then your membership would be extended one year. No dues notices will be mailed out this year. If you have any address or email changes, please let our Membership Chair, Nancy Plosker (firstname.lastname@example.org) know so that we can keep you informed in the future.
Thank you and hope to see you all soon.
Great Lakes Marinette Club
Here’s an interesting site I stumbled across recently that documents a 1978 Marinette Restoration:
Looks like he put a lot of time into the boat. I’ll look more at his techniques later and maybe update this.
Anyway, the boat is for sale if anyone is interested. Looks like it still needs some work though.
UPDATE 4/19/21 – SOLD
Excellent Condition, well cared for 32′ Sedan Bridge.
Location: Sandusky, OH
- 318 Chryslers (approximately 600 hours)
- Air Conditioner – Ocean Breeze 16,700 BTU – installed 2005
- Dual Shore Power
- Many hard to find spare parts included!
- Recent Updates and Improvements:
- 2019, replaced Bow Pulpit wood with Plasteak, also side steps
- 2019, had Sansom post re-chromed
- 2018, Repainted side decks, front, and all around cockpit. Restored cockpit railing. Removed rubber gaskets under stanchions, (added Teflon washers underneath)
- 2018, new hot water tank
- 2018, new battery charger (Genius model)
- 2018, repacked shafts with Equalseal GFO
- 2018, rebuilt Starboard Distributer (have another spare fully rebuilt)
- 2017, repainted transom and swim platform
- 2017, Replaced windows, cleaned window tracks, repainted window tracks, new plastic stripping in tracks, window screens re-screened with aluminum screening
- 2017, rebuilt screen doors, (new rollers), new screening and repainted screen doors
- 2017, new fresh water pump
- 2016, new canvas and taff rail canvas
- 2016, new bridge chairs
- 2016, new head (electric Dometic full size) repainted head floor area
- 2015, new V-berth cushions
- 2013, replaced holding tank with plastic one, new waste hoses
- 2011, replaced steering cables
- 2010, all new upholstery & curtains in cabin
Contact Craig Purnell
I’m selling my 32′ Marinette Sedan. The interior has been custom remodeled.
Engines are twin Chrysler 318.
Newer rudders and stuffing box, bilge pump, domestic water pump, new impellers on both engines, fresh bottom paint plus more.
Boat has been kept in indoors heated winter storage.
Well maintained. Turn key boat.
Located in Sandusky, OH
Contact: Ray (216) 262-3500
Twin 360 Chryslers
Selling due to age and health issues.
Location: Eastlake, OH
Contact Richard Tarajcak – 440-729-7833
1500 Engine Hours
New Air Conditioning
Other New Features
Boat is located at Eagle Point Harbor, St Joseph, MI
Contact Francine Voreis 574-220-1188 or email email@example.com
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, I have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Marinette Rendezvous. The bridge feels it is the socially responsible thing to do during these difficult times to keep everyone safe.
Anyone who already registered will have their check returned to them.
Clothing and Burgees are still available if anyone is interested. Please contact Nancy Plosker for Burgees or Julie Purnell for clothing/hats.
Great Lakes Marinette Club
1976 32’6” Marinette Fly Bridge with Twin 360’s. 12’ beam. 2’ draft, 110 gal fuel tank.Full Bridge enclosure; canvas on back deck less than 5 years old.360 twin Chrysler engines ; original wood bench in salon with side table.New head installed 2017. One bench and 3 upper station fold down seats with optional table.Original manuals; life vests, fenders, 2 extra props.Needs TLC, sold as is.Prospective owner responsible for future surveys; pullout; and, transport.
10,500 negotiable Reduced $6,000
Location: Lake Lanier, GA
Contact: Dick Boyd by email firstname.lastname@example.org