Here’s an interesting site I stumbled across recently that documents a 1978 Marinette Restoration:
Looks like he put a lot of time into the boat. I’ll look more at his techniques later and maybe update this.
Anyway, the boat is for sale if anyone is interested. Looks like it still needs some work though.
UPDATE 4/19/21 – SOLD
Excellent Condition, well cared for 32′ Sedan Bridge.
Location: Sandusky, OH
- 318 Chryslers (approximately 600 hours)
- Air Conditioner – Ocean Breeze 16,700 BTU – installed 2005
- Dual Shore Power
- Many hard to find spare parts included!
- Recent Updates and Improvements:
- 2019, replaced Bow Pulpit wood with Plasteak, also side steps
- 2019, had Sansom post re-chromed
- 2018, Repainted side decks, front, and all around cockpit. Restored cockpit railing. Removed rubber gaskets under stanchions, (added Teflon washers underneath)
- 2018, new hot water tank
- 2018, new battery charger (Genius model)
- 2018, repacked shafts with Equalseal GFO
- 2018, rebuilt Starboard Distributer (have another spare fully rebuilt)
- 2017, repainted transom and swim platform
- 2017, Replaced windows, cleaned window tracks, repainted window tracks, new plastic stripping in tracks, window screens re-screened with aluminum screening
- 2017, rebuilt screen doors, (new rollers), new screening and repainted screen doors
- 2017, new fresh water pump
- 2016, new canvas and taff rail canvas
- 2016, new bridge chairs
- 2016, new head (electric Dometic full size) repainted head floor area
- 2015, new V-berth cushions
- 2013, replaced holding tank with plastic one, new waste hoses
- 2011, replaced steering cables
- 2010, all new upholstery & curtains in cabin
Contact Craig Purnell