- Twin 318 Chrysler 225 hp engines
- The rear deck was replaced and the new decking was installed undermount swim ladder
- New horns
- New toilet
- Remodeled head with a vessel sink
- Remodeled galley with a new stainless steel sink and faucet
- New interior white leather upholstery
- Newer carpeting
- New anchor and running lights
- New aft deck
- Blue led lights (2)
- New built in marineaire central heat pump unit. This keeps the boat the perfect temp always.
- Newer stereo system with newer speakers
- Hummingbird gps/depth sounder/ fishfinder
- Fold down rocket launcher ( never used as we do not fish)
- New fire extinguishers
- New batteries
- New ship to shore antenna
Plus much more……..The boat was stripped down to the bare aluminum and completely refinished 8 years ago in Loraine Ohio at Genes Marina. The paint color scheme is amazing as it really shows off the lines of the boat. We get people walking or boating up to the boat all the time asking about it with a lot of thumbs up along the way. The boat looks and smells great. I have been on boats that smell old. Marine survey was completed two years ago.
Asking 29,000.00 or best offer – Call 586-864-5674 SOLD
UPDATE 4/19/21 – SOLD
Excellent Condition, well cared for 32′ Sedan Bridge.
Location: Sandusky, OH
- 318 Chryslers (approximately 600 hours)
- Air Conditioner – Ocean Breeze 16,700 BTU – installed 2005
- Dual Shore Power
- Many hard to find spare parts included!
- Recent Updates and Improvements:
- 2019, replaced Bow Pulpit wood with Plasteak, also side steps
- 2019, had Sansom post re-chromed
- 2018, Repainted side decks, front, and all around cockpit. Restored cockpit railing. Removed rubber gaskets under stanchions, (added Teflon washers underneath)
- 2018, new hot water tank
- 2018, new battery charger (Genius model)
- 2018, repacked shafts with Equalseal GFO
- 2018, rebuilt Starboard Distributer (have another spare fully rebuilt)
- 2017, repainted transom and swim platform
- 2017, Replaced windows, cleaned window tracks, repainted window tracks, new plastic stripping in tracks, window screens re-screened with aluminum screening
- 2017, rebuilt screen doors, (new rollers), new screening and repainted screen doors
- 2017, new fresh water pump
- 2016, new canvas and taff rail canvas
- 2016, new bridge chairs
- 2016, new head (electric Dometic full size) repainted head floor area
- 2015, new V-berth cushions
- 2013, replaced holding tank with plastic one, new waste hoses
- 2011, replaced steering cables
- 2010, all new upholstery & curtains in cabin
Contact Craig Purnell
I’m selling my 32′ Marinette Sedan. The interior has been custom remodeled.
Engines are twin Chrysler 318.
Newer rudders and stuffing box, bilge pump, domestic water pump, new impellers on both engines, fresh bottom paint plus more.
Boat has been kept in indoors heated winter storage.
Well maintained. Turn key boat.
Located in Sandusky, OH
Contact: Ray (216) 262-3500
Twin 360 Chryslers
Selling due to age and health issues.
Location: Eastlake, OH
Contact Richard Tarajcak – 440-729-7833
1500 Engine Hours
New Air Conditioning
Other New Features
Boat is located at Eagle Point Harbor, St Joseph, MI
Contact Francine Voreis 574-220-1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1976 32’6” Marinette Fly Bridge with Twin 360’s. 12’ beam. 2’ draft, 110 gal fuel tank.Full Bridge enclosure; canvas on back deck less than 5 years old.360 twin Chrysler engines ; original wood bench in salon with side table.New head installed 2017. One bench and 3 upper station fold down seats with optional table.Original manuals; life vests, fenders, 2 extra props.Needs TLC, sold as is.Prospective owner responsible for future surveys; pullout; and, transport.
10,500 negotiable Reduced $6,000
Location: Lake Lanier, GA
Contact: Dick Boyd by email email@example.com
This 37’ Marinette sedan bridge has been totally redeveloped. Gutted to the hull and redesigned complete with island queen, spacious galley with apartment size refrigerator & freezer. Solid cherry wood throughout, 50 gallon polyurethane tanks (both pottable and black water) located midline in hull below floor. Bow bench removed and deck raised then re-welded to allow for headroom in stateroom. All new mechanicals including air conditioner and 10 gallon glass lined hot water heater. 400 amp house battery bank. New wiring throughout. Dual ELCI properly installed, battery switches properly located outside of engine room, hydraulic steering installed for ease of installing future autopilot. Rebuilt 6 kv generator and inverter, new Raritan Elegance toilet, custom shower stall with glass door. More interior volume in galley and stateroom created by boxing ribs and paneling between ribs. Floor hatches configured for easy access for all below deck mechanicals. Interior plumbing configured for easy winterizing. New anchor windless installed with remote control. Tinted glass windows. Dual 30 amp smart plug shore power receptacle and water intake & anchor wash-down relocated to bow. Rebuilt transmission and Chrysler 440’s. Original hull built in 1978. Totally rebuilt in 2016.
Asking $55,000 or Best Offer
Contact: Ed Kahout 231-633-0452 | firstname.lastname@example.org SOLD
Location: Traverse City, MI
This is a very well cared for 1979 37′ Marinette sedan with a 13’6″ beam that has traveled the Great Lakes.
• Chrysler 440 engines (330hp)
• Huge bridge
• Onboard generator
• Windless anchor
• Upper and lower helm stations
• Comes fully equipped
• Fully air conditioned
• Stand up shower
• NEWER interior flooring
• NEWER canvases
• Furniture and tv include along with many other extras
Boat is Located in Oregon, Ohio
Charlie @ 419-266-4847
- Repainted 2008
- Twin 270 Crusaders
- New Back Deck & Nautolex
Location: Marblehead, OH
Contact Jeff Reardon email@example.com
BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD!
This beautifully maintained Marinette 37 DCFB is a great all-in-one package that provides more useable space than many 40+ foot boats and can be handled by one person. As a liveaboard, it provides sleeping accommodations for six, one and a half baths, a complete galley, and a spacious salon area for relaxing and entertaining.
This is a VERY CLEAN
boat with less than 600 hours since an engine rebuild was done. This wonderful
boat has lots of DESIRABLE OPTIONS including interior teak paneling, an Arid
Bilge System that keeps the bilge bone dry, and updated aluminum track windows
with new glass and screens. In addition, this boat has new deck carpeting,
gorgeous interior teak paneling, updated refrigeration, and an Interlux Perfection
finish on the upper decks.
The versatility of this
boat is a great advantage. You can cruise, swim and entertain all in the same
day. This boat is ready to cruise. It could be brought up the St. Lawrence Seaway
Jim & Jean Triner
Owners & Great Lakes Marinette Club Members
Special Reduced Price: $29,900
minimum or best offer
Contact: Steve Garay 724-346-2158 firstname.lastname@example.org Great Lakes Boats and Brokerage