Twin 318, raw water cooled.
Recent cabin refurbish.
Pressurized water system.
Great shape for age.
Located on Herrington Lake in central Kentucky.
Call Mark, 859-238-9776
- Repainted 2008
- Twin 270 Crusaders
- New Back Deck & Nautolex
Location: Marblehead, OH
Contact Jeff Reardon firstname.lastname@example.org
BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD!
This beautifully maintained Marinette 37 DCFB is a great all-in-one package that provides more useable space than many 40+ foot boats and can be handled by one person. As a liveaboard, it provides sleeping accommodations for six, one and a half baths, a complete galley, and a spacious salon area for relaxing and entertaining.
This is a VERY CLEAN boat with less than 600 hours since an engine rebuild was done. This wonderful boat has lots of DESIRABLE OPTIONS including interior teak paneling, an Arid Bilge System that keeps the bilge bone dry, and updated aluminum track windows with new glass and screens. In addition, this boat has new deck carpeting, gorgeous interior teak paneling, updated refrigeration, and an Interlux Perfection finish on the upper decks.
The versatility of this boat is a great advantage. You can cruise, swim and entertain all in the same day. This boat is ready to cruise. It could be brought up the St. Lawrence Seaway tomorrow.
Jim & Jean Triner Owners & Great Lakes Marinette Club Members
Special Reduced Price: $29,900 minimum or best offer
Contact: Steve Garay 724-346-2158 email@example.com Great Lakes Boats and Brokerage
The 2019 Marinette Rendezvous
June 21, 22, & 23
Sandusky Yacht Club
FRIDAY June 21st 1:00-4:00 p.m. GLMC check in.
• 5:30 p.m. Dockside B.Y.O.B Cocktail party.
• Bring an appetizer to share
• 50/50 Raffle
*Dinner on your own, Sandusky Yacht Club or local venues.
SATURDAY June 22nd
• 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Hot Breakfast Buffet (new this year)
• 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Annual Business Meeting
• HOME PORT BASKETS – buy tickets and view baskets
(Create a basket representing your home port for the raffle)
• POKER RUN – 11:00AM-2:00PM – enjoy Downtown Sandusky restaurants and pubs (Optional or relax by the pool)
• Tech Talk – 2:00PM – 3:00PM (Optional) Meet at the patio by the pool and discuss engines, paint, or anything about your Marinette!
• Tour the Marinette Fleet 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Cash Bar Cocktail party and Appetizers!!
• 7:00 p.m. Dinner Buffet provided by SYC and Home Port Basket raffle
SUNDAY June 23rd 8:00 a.m. -9:00 a.m. Join us for a continental breakfast before departing for our Home Ports.
**Please make your own DOCK reservations with SYC by JUNE 7TH!
**The non-refundable rendezvous fee is $45.00 for each person that attends payable to GLMC in ADVANCE. No later than June 12th!!
Printable Registration Forms
Excellent condition for its age. One of finest anywhere!
New professional paint job 2010 complete with new rub rail installed.
Re-powered 2004 with 8.1 L Crusader‘s. 385 hp each and Hurth ZF Transmissions 2004. Re-power today would run over $35,000
545 hrs. since re-power.
Prop shaft upgraded to 1 1/2 inch with “DRIPLESS” shafts at time of re-power
Props were upgraded to 19 x 26 at the time of the re-power.
New set of spare 19 x 26 props. Never been used.
Garmin 740S GPS 2014. On bridge
Garmin 6000 GPS 2006 – lower station
Raytheon radar 24-mile 2000 both stations.
Ray Marine auto pilot 2005 With hydraulic steering on upper station
Ray Marine fish finder and depth sounder. 2005. (2) Stereos Bridge & Salon
2 Air conditioners:
Air-conditioner #1 Mermaid 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat 2014.
Air-conditioner #2 Mermaid 9000 BTU air only 2005.
All new custom-made Bridge seats 2005.
All canvas replaced 2014.
Ship to shore radio’s both stations.
Power Hailer system upper station with built in intercom
Vacuflush toilet system with all new hoses installed 2014.
Holding tank. Replaced with new plastic 55-gallon 2010.
Water tank. Replaced with new plastic 55-gallon 2010.
Freshwater plumbing all replaced 2007.
32-inch television on swivel mount installed 2018 with power Shakespeare antenna.
Marvel refrigeration w/ ice maker. 2005
New 3 burner / oven installed 2011.
Windows replaced 2010 with “real” tinted glass. No film.
Window tracks. Installed extruded aluminum 2010.
Rub rail replaced 2010
Bridge ladder and boarding ladder replaced with custom made Stainless
FLEX STEEL sleeper sofa 2015 with recliner seating
New FUME DETECTOR 2017
Heavy duty steel I-beam welded cradle for winter storage.
Boat/US surveyor recently appraised for insurance purposes @ $65,000
Asking $41,900. Call Bill Chappelear 937-475-5190
I hope you and your family had an enjoyable and safe Holidays. As we begin to prepare for the 2019 Boating Season, I wanted to let you know that the Marinette Rendezvous will be held on June 21-23 at Sandusky Yacht Club. We are returning to SYC for a 2nd year as everyone had such a great time last year! We are preparing some changes to the agenda and meals this year; there will be a HOT breakfast buffett on Saturday morning. There will also be live entertainment on Friday night at the Pavilion this year. There will be more details as the date draws closer.
Please mark your calendar and I hope to see you there!
Great Lakes Marinette Club
Don Kishmarton, a longtime Marinette owner, and Founder of the Great Lakes Marinette Club , recently passed away. A Memorial Service for him will take place at St. Basils Church 8700 Brecksville Rd. Brecksville OH 44142 on Monday November 19th, 2018 at 10am. A Reception will follow at the Family Life Center on St. Basils Campus.
Don was an avid boater and authority on Marinette boats. He will be sorely missed by family and friends.
Location: Chagrin River, Eastlake OH
1985 Sedan FB. It is has a pocket door in the front for the v-berth which I thought was started with the 1986 year of the 32 sedans. Twin 360 Chryslers V8’s that run great. Very roomy and economical to run.
Here is a list of updates that have been done in the last 4 years:
- New belts
- New alternators, one wire, 70 amp Arcos
- Professionally rebuilt starters
- New carpet
- New 1500 watt built in heater
- Rewired overhead control panel at lower station
- 4 New batteries
- New battery switches
- New Mastervolt battery charger
- New windlass with 300’ rode and 30# plow anchor
- New bimini
- 3 New bridge seats
- 2 New deck chairs
- Replaced Saloon couch
- Rebuilt King marine autopilot, Lower station
- Fresh curtains
- New Garmin Color GPS-Plotter-fishfinder and transducer at upper station
- New Garmin Color Fishfinder and transducer at lower station
- 2 New ship to shore radios
- New cap, rotor, and wires on both Chrysler 360
- 885 Hours on motors
- Fresh bottom paint
- New captains chair at lower station
- 4 New 5/8” 30’ dock lines
- New zinc anodes last year
- New Charles 30amp isolation transformer with front and back 30 amp double pole breakers (Super safe)
- New 110Vac mini-fridge. Have a new AC/DC mini-fridge but not installed.
- New fresh water pump
- Professionally rebuilt carbs
- Fresh filter and oil change
- New K&N chrome marine arrestor/air cleaners
- 16000 btu marine air
- 2 New 2000 gph bildgepumps
- New port and starboard running light fixtures with LED LIghts
- A external Lights replaced with LED’s
- New stern light fixture
- 2 x 3 dockbox on flybridge
- Professionally rebuilt distributors with new springs 2 New ignition modules
- 2 New remote oil filter kits, not installed yet
- New on demand water heater, not installed yet
- 2 New fiber fuel filters, not installed yet
- 2 new blowers
- 2 new fuel sending units
- New macerating head and inlet filter
- Fresh Eco Bottom Paint
- Aluminum water tank
- Plastic holding tank for the head
1985 Marinette 39 ft Tri Cabin
$50,000 OBO reduced to $19,000, Lake St. Clair, Detroit, MI
8/9/2019 SALE PENDING
$19,000 OBO, elderly owner desires a good home for beloved boat and will consider all offers.
Fresh water use only, heated winter storage, never had hull or bottom damage. Annual maintenance included 2 coats bottom paint and wax on all paint. Second owner for 20+ years.
Twin 454 Crusader gas engines typically run at 8 knots. Radar, forward sonar, depth sounder, GPS, VHS, power anchor winch, generator, auto pilot, twin air cond., zodiac w/ outboard.
Aft state room with queen bed, head & shower. Forward vee with head & shower. Galley includes large frig, stove, microwave, ice maker and double sink. Interior upgrades include teak cabinets, lots of storage. Enclosed flying bridge and aft sun deck biminis.
Contact: Cinda Ferrier, cell: 734-323-0651, email: firstname.lastname@example.org